Mr Jeffares Blackcurrants (hereafter: “Mr Jeffares Blackcurrants” or "We” or “Us” or “Our”) with its registered office at Ballykelly, Drinagh, Co. Wexford provides the services offered on the website www.goodfoodireland.ie (the “Site”). In its capacity as Data Controller, Mr Jeffares Blackcurrants provides the following information and commits to protecting your online privacy in accordance with the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
This document is to inform you about how we treat your data and explain in particular how your personal information is processed when you use our services. As a result, you will be able to provide consent to the processing of your personal data in a free and informed way in the sections of the Site in which you are asked to provide personal information.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, subscribing to the newsletter, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our Site.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
4. Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
5. IP Addresses - We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you register your details with us online, by becoming a member of Mr Jeffares Blackcurrants we will use the details you have given us, together with details of how you use the Site, and details of your purchasing behaviour with Mr Jeffares Blackcurrants, as follows:
- to manage and improve our goods and services and the Site.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or between you and our Third Party Suppliers and Service Providers
- to understand what you buy from us [or our Third Party Suppliers and how you use our services;
- to build up a picture of your personal preferences, and generally how you use the Site, and so allow us to customise your visits to our Site.
If you have signed up to our newsletter we will send this to by email. Each email containing the newsletter will contain details of how you can unsubscribe from receiving more of these emails.
Please note that if you indicate to us that you prefer not to receive the newsletter, and then opt in to receive it at a later date (or vice versa), we will take the latest indication as the confirmation as to whether you want to receive the newsletter from us.
We may pass your personal information to the following third parties:
(a) our advisers in order for them to provide us with advice;
(b) service or product providers, such as payment processors or suppliers, where necessary to give effect to your purchases or other services that you have requested on the site;
(c) business partners and/or possible acquirers in the context of a business reorganisation, such as the purchase of Mr Jeffares Blackcurrants.
We reserve the right to release personal information without your consent or without consulting you, when we believe that this is appropriate to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions or other legal rights, to protect the security of the Site, to prevent fraud, or otherwise to protect our legitimate interests and/or the legitimate interests of our customers.
From time to time we may share anonymous information about customers with third parties such as advertisers, business partners and sponsors, to help us and them analyse, develop, manage and market our goods and services. This information will be shared in a way that ensures that your identity is not revealed.
The Site may contain links to websites which are not controlled by us. This might include a link in a third party advertisement. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such third parties. You provide personal information to such websites at your own risk, and you should check their privacy policies.
The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet, and any transmission is at your own risk. We follow strict security procedures (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to try to prevent unauthorised access or loss. We store information you provide to us on secure services, and payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. We take appropriate measures to ensure that information disclosed to us is kept accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Updating and accessing your personal information / Contacting us
If you want to modify or update your registered details at any time, you can do this by logging in to the Site. Alternatively, you may inform us of any changes in your personal information or preferences, and we will update or modify your personal information accordingly.
You have a right upon written request and payment of the maximum prevailing statutory fee, to have a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
This site is operated by Ballykelly Farms Ltd, Ballykelly House, Drinagh, Wexford, Ireland